That sounds like a very CRAZY system for the first week...but hopefully you have the perfect class for you now! I started my first week with a very painful eye infection :-P
I'm so happy to be spending my year with 25 of the smartest students around! After teaching first grade, ELL, and third grade, I'm ready for another challenge--KINDERGARTEN!
I live in town with Mr. Harmon, our cat, Gideon, and our dog, Annabelle. We love being a part of this community and especially working with the WILDCATS!
This looks like a very smart group and very lucky to have you for a teacher! What a wonderful year you will all have!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a very CRAZY system for the first week...but hopefully you have the perfect class for you now! I started my first week with a very painful eye infection :-P
ReplyDeleteCute blog background!!!!! So glad you finally get to actually start a real class with your new bunch of cuties!
ReplyDelete