So stinkin' cute, Mrs. Harmon. I'm glad you're doing a blog for you class this year. Great idea! Wow, how do you have time for teaching, being a wife, cooking awesome meals, updating blogs and taking amazing pictures?? It feels nice to have a full life doesn't it. Don't forget to give yourself breathing room though. Huuug!
I'm so happy to be spending my year with 25 of the smartest students around! After teaching first grade, ELL, and third grade, I'm ready for another challenge--KINDERGARTEN!
I live in town with Mr. Harmon, our cat, Gideon, and our dog, Annabelle. We love being a part of this community and especially working with the WILDCATS!
Oh my goodness! What an awesome group of kids these wonderful faces appear to be!!! Can't wait to meet them all :-)
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin' cute, Mrs. Harmon. I'm glad you're doing a blog for you class this year. Great idea! Wow, how do you have time for teaching, being a wife, cooking awesome meals, updating blogs and taking amazing pictures?? It feels nice to have a full life doesn't it. Don't forget to give yourself breathing room though. Huuug!
ReplyDelete